IP
123.¢½.¢½.25
±Û¾´ÀÌÀÇ ´Ù¸¥ °Ô½Ã¹° º¸±â
̵̧
Á¶È¸
´ñ±Û
7´Ü°è
½Ã°£º° ¿ª¼ø ´ñ±Û
³×¹ø° ³ìÀ½À¸·Î ÀڽŵéÀ» ÀÖ°Ô ÇØÁØ ÀÛ°î°¡ Å»¸®½ºÀÇ ¶óƾ¾î·Î µÈ Á¾±³À½¾ÇÀ» ³ë·¡ÇÑ Å»¸®½º ½ºÄݶó½º.

´Ù¼¸ ¹ø° ³ìÀ½ ¿ª½Ã Å»¸®½ºÀÇ ÀÛÇ°ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ´Ù¸¸ À̹ø¿£ ¿µ¾î °¡»ç·Î.
(½ÇÀº 2³â Âë µÈ ÀçÅÁ±ÛÀ̱⵵... (2))

±×·¯°íº¸´Ï ¶óƾ¾î°¡ ¾Æ´Ñ ¿µ¾î·Î¸¸ ³ìÀ½À» ÇÑ °Ç À̹øÀÌ Ã³À½À̱º¿ä.

Àú º¼ ÅüÅüÇÑ ²¿¸ÍÀÌ´Â °ú¿¬ ´©±¸ÀÏ±î ±Ã±ÝÇߴµ¥ Æò¼Ò¿¡ ¾Æ¹« »ý°¢ ¾ø´Ù°¡ ÀÌ ±ÛÀ» ¿Ã¸®¸ç È¤½Ã ½Í¾î ã¾Æº¸¾Ò´õ´Ï,

á³ Çѽº Ȧ¹ÙÀÎÀÌ ±×¸° ¿¡µå¿öµå 6¼¼ÀÇ ¾î¸° ½ÃÀý ÃÊ»óÀ̶ø´Ï´Ù.

'¿µ¾î Âù¼Û°¡' À½¹Ý Ç¥Áö¿¡ Ç 8¼¼ÀÇ À¯ÀÏÇÑ ¾Æµé³»¹Ì ¾ó±¼À» ¿Ã·Á³õÀº ÀÌÀ¯´Â ¾Æ¸¶µµ ´ç½Ã Ç 8¼¼°¡ ÇàÇÑ ¿µ±¹ ¼º°øȸ·ÎÀÇ Á¾±³°³ÇõÀ» ÀǽÄÇ߱⠶§¹®ÀÌ ¾Æ´Ò±î Çϳ׿ä. ±ÍÂú¾Æ¼­ Çؼ³Áö¸¦ ¾È ÀоîºÃ´Âµ¥, ¸Â°ÚÁÒ ¹¹-_-;;;;;;

È®½ÇÇÑ °Å Çϳª´Â, Á¾±³°³ÇõÀ» Çß´Ù°í ÇÏ¿© Ưº°È÷ º¯ÇÑ °Ç ¾ø´Ù´Â °Å. µû¶ó¼­ ¿©±â ½Ç¸° À½¾Çµµ ¾ð¾î¸¸ ¿µ¾î·Î ¹Ù²î¾úÀ» »Ó µ¶ÀÏ ·çÅÍÆÄ ±³È¸¿¡¼­ »ý»êÇÏ´ø ÄÚ¶ö°ú (À½¾ÇÀûÀ¸·Î´Â ¸ô¶óµµ) ÃÖ¼ÒÇÑ °¡»ç Á¤µµ´Â ¶È°°´Ù°í º¸½Ã¸é µÇ°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.

´çÀå ÓÞ ¹ÙÈå²²¼­ ĭŸŸ, ¿À¸£°£ ÄÚ¶ö¿¡ »ç¿ëÇϼ̴ø °Í°ú ¶È°°Àº °¡»ç°¡ ¸î °î ´«¿¡ ¶ç´Â±º¿ä.

¿ä ÆÇÀÇ Ã¹ °îÀÎ '³ª¸¦ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ´Â ³» ¸»À» ÁöųÁö´Ï If ye love me, keep my commandments' ´Â 'Wer mich liebet, der wird mein Wort halten'(BWV 59 74),

'Áø½Ç·Î, Áø½Ç·Î ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô À̸£³ë´Ï Verily, verilyI say unto you'´Â 'Wahrlich, wahrlich, ich sage euch'(BWV 86),

'Àú ±íÀº °÷¿¡¼­ ´ç½ÅÀ» ºÎ¸£³ªÀÌ´Ù Out from the deep I call to thee'´Â 'Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu Dir'(BWV 38, 131),

¹¹, ´õ ¾ð±ÞÇÏÁö ¾Ê¾Æµµ... ¾îÂ÷ÇÇ À½¾ÇÀûÀ¸·Î´Â µüÈ÷ ÇÒ ¸»À̤ФФÐ

¿µ¾î ¸ª·ÂÀÚµéÀÌ ³ÑÃijª´Â ¼¼»ó, ±»ÀÌ °¡»ç ¹ø¿ªÀº ¾È ºÙÀÔ´Ï´Ù. Ʋ¸®±â¶óµµ ÇÏ¸é °³Â½Æȸ²ÀÌ-_-

Thomas Tallis

³ª¸¦ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ´Â ³» ¸»À» ÁöųÁö´Ï If ye love me, keep my commandments

If ye love me, keep my commandments, and I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another comforter, that he may bide with you forever, even the spirit of truth.

´ç½ÅÀÇ Á¾ÀÇ À½¼º°ú ±âµµ¸¦ µéÀ¸¼Ò¼­ Hear the voice and prayer

Hear the voice and prayer of thy servants, that they make before thee this day. That thine eyes may be open toward this house night and day, ever toward this place of which thou hast said, "My name shall be there". And when thou thea'st have mercy on them.

»õ·Î¿î °è¸íÀ» ÁÖ³ë¶ó A new commandment

A new commandment give I unto you, saith the Lord, that ye love together, as I have loved you, that even so ye love one another. by this shall every man know that ye are my disciples,if ye have love one to another.

¿À ÁÖ¿© ´ç½ÅÀÇ ¼º·ÉÀ» O Lord, give thy holy spirit

O Lord, give thy holy spirit into our hearts, and lighten our understanding, that we may dwell in fear of thy Name, all the days of our life: that we may know thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ wom thou hast sent.

³ªÀÇ Á˸¦ »çÇϼҼ­, ÁÖ¿© Purge me, O Lord

Purge me, O Lord, from all my sin, and save thou me by faith from ill, that I may rest and dwell with thee upon thy holy blessed hill.And that done, grant that with true heart I may without hypocrisy affirm the truth, detract no man, but do all things with equity.

Áø½Ç·Î Áø½Ç·Î ³×°Ô À̸£³ë´Ï Verily, verily I say unto you

Verily, verily I say unto you: except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Who so eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

±â¾ïÇÏÁö ¸¶¼Ò¼­, ÁÖ Çϳª´ÔÀÌ¿© Remember not, O Lord God

Remember not, O Lord God, our old inquities, but let thy mercy speed'ly prevent us, for we be very miserable. Help us, God our Sviour, ad,for the glory of thy name, deliver us. Be merciful and forgive our sins, for thy name's sake. Let not the wicked pople say, "Where is their God?" We be thy people, and the sheep of thy pasture. We shall give thanks unto thee for ever. From age to age we shall set forth thy laud and praise. To thee be honour and glory, world without end. Amen.

ÆÄÄ¿ ´ëÁÖ±³ÀÇ ½ÃÆíÀ» À§ÇÑ ³ë·¡ Tunes for Archbishop Parker's Psalter

i) Man blest no doubt who walk'th not out in wicked men's affairs, and stand'th no day in sinner's way nor sit'th in scorner's chairs; but hath his will in God's law still, this law to love aright, and will he use, on it to muse, to keep it day and night.
ii) Let God arise in majesty and scatter'd be his foes. Yea, flee they all his sght in face, to him which hateful goes. As smoke is driv'n and com'th to naught, repulse their tyranny. At face of fire, as wax doth melt, God's face the bad must fly.
iii) Why fum'th in fight the Gentiles spite, in fury raging stout? Why tak'th in hand the people fond, vain things to bring about? The Kings arise, the Lords devise, in counsels met thereto, against the Lord with false accord, against His Chrsit they go.
iv) O come in one to praise the Lord and him recount our stay and health., All hearty joys let us record to this strong rock, our Lord of health. His face with praise let us prevent; his facts in sight let us denounce. Join we, I say, in glad assent. Our psalms and hymns let us pronounce.
v) E'en like the hunted hind the waterbrooks desire, e'en thus my soul, that fainting is, to thee would fain aspire. My soul did thirst to God, to God of Life and Grace. It said e'en thus:When shall I come to see God's lively face? 
vi) Expend, O Lord, my plaint of word in grief that I do make. My musng mind recount most kind; give ear for thine own sake. O hark my groan, my crying moan; my King, my God thouart. Let me not stray from thee awawy, to thee I pray in heart.
vii) Why brag'st in malice high, O thou in mischief stout? God's goodness yet is nighall day to me no doubt. Thy tongue to muse all eveil it doth itself inure. A razor sharp to spill, all guile it doth procure.
viii) god grant we grace, he us embrace. In gentle part bless he our heart. With loving face shine he in place. His mercies all on us to fall. That we may know all day, while we do sail this world so frail. Thy health's reqard is nigh declared, as plain as eye all Gentiles spy.
ix) Come Holy ghost, eternal god, which dost from God proceed; the Father first and eke the Son, one God as we do read.

Àú ±íÀº °÷¿¡¼­ ´ç½ÅÀ» ºÎ¸£³ªÀÌ´Ù Out from the deep I call to thee

Out from the deep I call to thee, O Lord, hear my invocation. Thine ears bow down, incline to me, and hear my lametation. For if thou wilt our sins behold, that we have done from time to tide, O Lord, who then dare be so bold as in thy sight for to abide..

¿À ÁÖ¿©, ³» ¹ÏÀ½À» ÀüºÎ ´ç½Å¿¡°Ô µå¸®³ªÀÌ´Ù O Lord, in thee is all my trust

i) O Lord, in thee isall my trust. Give ear unto my woeful cries. Refuse me not, that am unjust, but bowing down thy heav'nly eyes, behold how I do still lament my sins wherein I thee offend. O Lord, for them I be shent, sith thee to please I do intend?
ii) No, no, not so! Thy will is bent to deal with sinners in thine ire: but when in heart they shall repent thou grant'st with speed their just desire. To thee therefore still shall I cry, to wash away my sinful crime. Thy blood, O Lord is not yet dry, but htat it may help me in time.
iii) Haste now, O Lord, haste now, I say, to pour on me the gifts of grace; that when this life must flit away in Heav'n wit thee I may have place, where thou dost reign eternally with God which once did down thee send, where angels sing continually. To thee be praise, world without end. Amen.

±×¸®½ºµµ²²¼­ ºÎÈ°Çϼ̵µ´Ù Christ rising again

Christ rising again from the dead now dieth not. Death from henceforth hath no pow'r upon him. for in that he died, he died but once to put away sin; but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God, And so likewise, count yourselves dead unto sin, but living unto God in Jesus Christ our Lord. Christ is risen again, the first fruit of them that sleep.For seeing that by man came death, by man also cometh the resurrection for the dead. For as by Adam all men do die so by Christ all men shall be restored to life. Alleluia.

ÀÌ ±æÀ» µû¸£´Â ÀÚ´Â Ãູ¹ÞÀ»Áö¾î´Ù Blessed are those that be undefiled

Blessed are those that be undefiled in the way, and walk in the law of the Lord. Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and seek him with their whole heat. For they that do no wickeddness walk in this ways. Thou hast charged us, O Lord, that we shall diligently keep thy commandments. O that our ways were made so direct that we might keep thy statutes. So shall we not be confounded while we have respect unto all thy commandments. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Twitter Facebook Me2day
¹øÈ£ Á¦¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸ Ãßõ
95 [Ctrl+CV] Àú°øºñÇà 6ȸ. ÇÙ¹ßÀü ¸¶ÇÇ¾Æ [2] annihilator 03-09 3485 0
94 [µî»ê] 3¿ù ¿À´ë»ê - (2) ¿ùÁ¤»ç & »ó¿ø»ç [2] annihilator 03-07 2601 1
93 [µî»ê] 3¿ù ¿À´ë»ê - (1) µ¿´ë»ê [5] annihilator 03-06 1961 3
92 [»¹, °¨°Ý] »ýÀü óÀ½À¸·Î... [14] annihilator 03-06 1370 1
91 [¸ñ¼Ò¸®] Å»¸®½º ½ºÄÝ¶ó½º - (07) Á¶½ºÄ» µ¥ ÇÁ·¹ [4] annihilator 03-04 3965 5
90 [´Ì¿ì½º] ¹ÚÁÖ¿µÀÌ ±Í±¹ÇÏ´Ï. [2] annihilator 02-29 1411 0
89 [¸ñ¼Ò¸®] Å»¸®½º ½ºÄÝ¶ó½º - (06) ÆÈ·¹½ºÆ®¸®³ª II [2] annihilator 02-25 3188 4
88 [Á¤¸ð] Àúµµ ±âÁõ!!! [10] annihilator 02-24 2400 0
87 [À¯튭] ¿ì¸®¾Æµé ´Ï¸» µè°í µÎµþ ³º¾Ò´ë [4] annihilator 02-23 1517 1
86 [CtrlCV] ¹Ú¿ø¼ø ½ÃÀå ¹ß¾ð Àü¹®.txt + ...jpg [7] annihilator 02-23 1955 1